Step 1 of 8: Preparation and login
- If you have a protected identity, you should not use this online application procedure. Read the FAQ for information on how to apply with a paper form to get your qualifications evaluated.
- It might be up to 20 seconds waiting time when creating account and logging in.
- You will be guided through the 8 steps of this application with information and FAQ.
Preparation and login
- Have your supporting documentation ready and scanned in pdf-format.
- You do not need to have a Swedish personal identity number.
- You create an account using your email address.
- Don't forget to read the FAQ, most often you will find the answer there.
Click on Log in to create an account and to proceed with your application.
If you already have an account and an application saved, proceed to My Cases.
Please note that if you already have made an application but want to submit additional documentation, do not create an new online application and submit the missing documents. Please read the FAQ regarding additional documents.